Wednesday 29 April 2020

Day 42

Day 42...

Feeling a little more motivated today and got stuck into some work first thing as lots of information to pass onto my staff and committee to keep everyone updated.

I indulged in some retail therapy online with a mix of buying some essential bits and some birthday presents.

And then despite a grey morning we took our usual couple of miles walk out at lunchtime although by the time we got back it was raining and pretty much stayed that way for the rest of the day.

I've been chatting with my friend Michelle on and off for most of the day and even got a sneaky little parcel in the post from her, as she had sent me some of her Disney toiletries. This was after I'd commented that my small supply is 'not for use' and only as decoration unless things got really bad. So as Michelle has a rather large supply she sent me a few of her bits that I am under strict instructions to use!
As Disney fans it is little things like this that help you to feel connected to the place you miss the most and the community that you become a part of.

The rest of the day was taken up with sorting the internet out as for some unknown reason we lost connection in one half of the house which just happened to be the half where Simon and Ethan were working! So after much back and forth the boys had to re-pair all of our wi-fi boosters and hey presto everything was working again...although this has now resulted in new boosters being ordered that will hopefully speed everything up - all a bit too technical for me!

Molly had another online karate class and I attempted to get a little more done on my latest jigsaw that I started the other day as I've not had chance to do much with it as yet. And that was our day today, a fairly straight forward day with nothing to really report.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment