Wednesday 7 July 2021

Day 476

Day 476...

Well we have a mid-week blog post as we encounter another Wednesday, and a full day in work for me.

My work day consisted of lots of emails, a little banking, some usual admin along with arranging some open days to promote the pre-school. We are hoping to arrange these for the last week of our academic year once the restrictions are lifted on the 19th of the month. 

Back home mid-afternoon and I had some more work emails to deal with followed by a little research ready for podcast recording later on in the day. I also tried on and off to try and get our hotel booking for this weekend sorted as we need to get some new dates booked preferably...although with no success as yet. I also had a Facebook post to generate on our pre-school page as we had some fabulous photos to share from our Football Funday. The England team is playing tonight and there is a lot of excitement surrounding the match so we decided we would join in the fun with a football themed day which the children thoroughly enjoyed.

Then it was time to record the Disney Dream Girls podcast with my very good friend and co-host Michelle. We had lots of Disney news to chat about and it was lovely to chat all things Disney as well as catch-up with my friend.

Then as I was recording the rain came down really heavy which resulted in two windows leaking water and then flooding outside my front door. So once the recording was done it was wellies on to clear out a couple of blocked drains so that the water had somewhere to escape to. Such a glamorous life I lead!!

Whatever you are doing, take care and I'll see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment