Thursday 27 August 2020

Work, work and a little more work!

Day 162 or as I like to call it a 'work' day!

So considering I am technically on 'holiday' I have been rather busy today with pre-school work!

But the day started out by playing delivery driver for Molly. She had an order to be dispatched locally so I had said I would drive her to where it needed to go. Molly has a company called Shutter Studios and had received a request to have some of her photographs reproduced as cards. They turned out really well so Molly is going to order some more and add them to her Etsy store.

Beach scene cards by Shutter Studios
Once back home it was head down and get on with pre-school work. I drafted a new 'welcome to pre-school' email for all our new starters that I could then send out personalised to each individual. I had cash flow forecasts to recalculate, invoices to re-work, uniform orders to update, emails to respond to, policies to amend and update, website to update, new parental agreements to draft, a newsletter to expand and learning journals to set up...by 7pm I was done! And I still have more to finish off tomorrow - argh!

I had a small break mid-afternoon as I had to meet our estate agent down at our other house to get some photographs taken so that we can get the house on the market to rent and by this evening it had gone live online...fingers crossed we can get some tenants in pretty quickly.

And while Simon and Molly headed out in the rain to the 'gym' I carried on with my admin work so that I could get to a point where I was happy to stop and perhaps get some time this evening to chill out!

Whatever you maybe up to take care, stay safe and wear a mask!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment