Tuesday 28 September 2021

Day 559

Day 559...

And we have the first working day of the week for me.

My back was feeling slightly better than it did yesterday and it was definitely easier to move about, although by mid-afternoon it did require some painkillers!

My morning was spent in work and it was pretty much a standard sort of morning for me. Arriving home at lunchtime I found myself continuing on with some pre-school work which I hadn't planned on doing but was needed ahead of the activities I have planned for the remainder of the week.

When I got home Molly had taken over the kitchen as she was having a bit of a photo shoot for the items she has been creating over the past few weeks. I was a little concerned to find a poured glass of wine sat next to the kettle but discovered that it was actually a 'prop' that Molly had been using for her photography!

My afternoon seemed to disappear quite quickly but it was productive. Not only did I get a big chunk of pre-school work completed but I took delivery of my new iron and managed to get through about two thirds of my ironing pile. But, and most importantly, I was able to secure a pre-order of the new White Lies album which is due for release in February next year and at the same time, ahead of general release, I was able to buy some tickets to see them live in Nottingham in March next year. In fact the concert in Nottingham will be the first night of their tour to promote their new album 'As I Try Not to Fall Apart'. So nice to have something on the calendar, just need to keep everything crossed now that nothing gets in the way!! And with the tickets already bought for November it means we have at least two things to look forward to!


 And time to sign off and see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment