Friday 17 September 2021

Day 548

Day 548...

Well I think this will be another short post today as there is really not a lot to report.

My day was spent in work and due to prep work for our stall at a local carnival tomorrow and a last minute phone call I didn't get home until almost an hour later than normal.

And then once I was home I still had work to complete as my day had been taken up with so much stuff that I'd simply run out of time to get everything done that I wanted to get done.

But on a positive note our bathroom is almost completed. We now have a working shower, toilet and basin and we just need the radiator installing along with a few finishing touches and then it will be all sorted. The last couple of bits will now happen on Monday, although we will still have an LED mirror to install but we are waiting on the order coming through which should be towards the end of the month.

And that was Friday. I have another busy day ahead tomorrow as the afternoon will be spent helping out on our pre-school stall at a local carnival. So I will sign off and see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment