Tuesday 21 September 2021

Day 552

Day 552...

And we have another Tuesday and my first working day of the week and although it was split between work and home the majority of the day was actually taken up with pre-school work.

After a morning physically in work I headed home to carry on with more work. I had invoices to create and send out, along with a little research into an online app that we use and the changes it has undergone recently.

I also had my own emails to send and my own little bit of research into charging points for electric cars. I've also downloaded an app so that we can plan routes knowing where charging points are along the way. We are still waiting to get our home charging point installed so we won't be able to take delivery of our new car until that happens so in the meantime I am just trying to get my head around owning an electric car and getting prepared!

This evening as Simon finished work we decided to go out for a walk and we managed 2.8 miles in 58 minutes. It was chance to get some fresh air, catch-up on our respective work days and 'put the world to rights'!! It was a lovely evening to be out walking just as the sun was starting to set and we had some lovely views across our walk.


And that was today, so I shall see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment