Wednesday 22 September 2021

Day 553

Day 553...

The middle of the week and another work day and another day of two halves.

My morning was spent at work and was a mixture of all the usual paperwork and some discussions with my deputy manager. I also had a prospective new parent stop by for a visit and I am now prepping for their child to start with us next week.

This afternoon was spent at home but it was another afternoon that was taken up with more pre-school work. Today it was an afternoon of numbers as I looked at budgets and attempted to do some forward planning with cash-flow predictions over the next few months.

Then this evening it was time to go down the gym, lift some weights and throw around the battle ropes.

And that has been my day, quite straight forward and nothing much to report. See you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment