Wednesday 15 September 2021

Day 546

Day 546...

The middle of the working week and for me it was another day of a morning in work and an afternoon at home.

The morning was a pretty standard morning with the usual emails, filing and banking. I also generated a few posters ahead of this Saturday's activities as pre-school will be having a stall at a local carnival. We will be trying to raise some money as well as promote the pre-school.

After stopping by a local supermarket I arrived at home just after lunch to a very busy and slightly noisy house. The bathroom fitters were hard at work laying the underfloor heating and the floor tiles so there was lots of cutting of tiles taking place! Our bathroom is now pretty much tiled everywhere and it looks like it's ready for the key pieces to be installed.

My afternoon saw me complete a little pre-school work as there were a couple of email conversations that I had started this morning that continued into this afternoon. I also had a float to prepare ahead of the carnival as well as producing a spreadsheet for collecting information of anyone who at the carnival maybe looking for a pre-school for their little ones.

With that done I made a start on updating the information held for each of the photos that I had scanned in yesterday. I think I have managed to update around 60 photos but have another 70 or so to go. Once the fitters had left for the day there was some cleaning up to be done, even though I know it'll all get dusty again tomorrow.

Then while Simon took Molly over to her kickboxing lesson...well he let Molly drive over of course...I jumped online with my podcast co-host Michelle to record this coming weekends Disney Dream Girls show.

And that was Wednesday, see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment