Friday 23 April 2021

Day 401 - A Friday

Day 401...

Well today was my first and only full day in work this week!!

And the day was pretty standard with the usual admin to do, banking to update and invoices to issue. It was a lovely sunny day and we were able to spend the majority of the day outside...well I say 'we'...what I actually mean is the children! It was also the first time for me having to pack everything away at the end of the day and I have to say my team are fantastic; everyone just cracks on and does whatever is needed to get the job done.

By the time I arrived home I was in need of a coffee and a little sit down time in the sunshine to unwind from the day. When Simon finished work for the day we decided to dive straight in to the last episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and wow what an episode...absolutely brilliant. Great story, fantastic action pieces and enough emotion to make me well-up a few times. We, of course, enjoyed the last episode with a little 'Marveltini' our new drink of choice for watching anything Marvel related. (It's a martini that we've just renamed!).

And that was pretty much today, it was Friday and the start of the weekend although I'm not really sure what the weekend will bring just yet.

See you tomorrow, take care.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment