Saturday 23 January 2021

Day 311...A Saturday...

Day 311...

Saturday has rolled around again and as to be expected it has been another quiet day.

We did make more of an effort to be up and about at a half decent time this morning and once breakfast was out the way we put on our wellies and headed out for a walk.

It was a very chilly morning and we had a fair few snow flurries while we were out walking. We headed in the direction of the next village and my brother's house. It was his wife's birthday today so we decided to stop by with a card and pressie and say 'hello'.

We enjoyed a suitably distanced chat on the doorstep putting the world to rights before heading back home via one of the local cafe's to pick up a coffee to sustain us on our walk home. It almost felt like we were doing something akin to 'normal'!

The afternoon was spent with Simon working on a logo design that he has been commissioned to do from one of his clients in the US and I decided to make the most of the daylight and get my latest jigsaw completed...

...Disney and Christmas what's not to like about that. I do love doing these bright and cheerful Disney ones and being able to find matching pieces so easily because I know the characters so well. I have another Christmas and Disney jigsaw that I might just start next!

Before I knew it the light had faded and the evening was upon us. Another uneventful day in the midst of all this crazy. 

Take care out there.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment