Wednesday 20 October 2021

Day 581

Day 581...

And we have the middle of the week and I decided to have a day working from home.

I had lots of admin tasks that needed completing before the end of the week and I knew I would be able to get through them quicker sat at home. But my first job of the day was to speak with my contact at my local council to discuss the needs of a child and the best way to support them. We were able to chat over a video call which made things so much easier to explain and chat over.

An hour later it was back to the admin tasks; invoices issued, wage slips generated and payment scheduled, emails sent, banking updated and text messages scheduled. It was a very productive morning!

I then popped out to the post office as Molly had made a sale on her Etsy store and as she is not at home this week the responsibility of packing and posting has fell to me. When I got home Simon and I headed straight back out to take advantage of a dry spell of weather and have one of our lunchtime walks that we haven't done for what seems like forever. We managed 2.45 miles in 47 minutes and we arrived home just in time for my online 'leaders and managers' meeting.

I then had an hour and a half meeting to find out what's happening in 'early years' at the moment; most of which I already knew and so by the end of it I was very much in need of a coffee!

The day was then rounded out with a little Disney Dream Girls podcast recording.

See you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment