Wednesday 18 August 2021

Day 518...Mid-week boobs!

Day 518...

We have reached the middle of the week and today Molly and I had a mission this morning - it was bra check time!

Off we headed into Nottingham with Molly at the steering wheel and yet again, at only her second time driving into this relatively busy city, she did amazing. I'm not sure I would have been so confident to have done that at her age!

We headed over to our bra shop of choice; Bravissimo. We had tried last year to visit for a fitting but had been unable to get in and it has taken us a year to get back. Now, Bravissimo is targeted at us girls who are lucky enough to be blessed in the boob department. But I would advise any lady out there to go and get measured properly. I remember my first visit to Bravissimo at the advise of a friend, I went in as a 36C and came out as (I think) a 32E (or thereabouts). My bra size has changed again since then as in the intervening time I lost weight and so I am now the proud owner of a set of 28FF!!! Although, annoyingly, this means my choice can be somewhat limited. Most high street stores do not stock bras in a 28 fitting of any cup size, in fact a lot of your big named stores don't even stock size 30's!

Having gone through breast cancer a couple of years ago, for which I had a lumpectomy, I wanted to make sure that I was still wearing the correct size bra. As a result of the surgery my left boob is now smaller than my right and is actually more 'uplifted' than its partner! Good news is that my bra size is still correct which means that I can buy with confidence.

Molly was also overdue a size check and she was able to go down a chest size and up a cup size. She has over the last couple of years changed her shape, she has lost weight but more importantly her shape and size has changed. She has retained her muscle but has lost the excess fat and this change in bra size confirms that for her.

I would recommend all women to go and get their bra size checked as I think most would find that they are wearing the wrong size. I remember going from a 36C to a 32E and the feeling was amazing and at the same time very surprising! Get fitted ladies it will feel so much better.

Molly then drove us home and even parked the car in the garage which was a first for her!

The afternoon was started with a quick walk out as Simon broke for lunch, we managed 2.4 miles in about 46 minutes. After that I spent the remainder of the afternoon sat at the laptop going through the remainder of the new pre-school policies that I am having to update. I have 10 more to complete...nearly there!

And before I knew it it was time to cook dinner and stop for the day.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment