Sunday 8 August 2021

Day 508 - A Very Lazy Sunday

Day 508...

Well today has turned out to be one of our laziest Sundays for a very long time.

Whilst we were up and about relatively early as we had the weekly grocery shop to collect that was about as active as it got for the day.

Simon had a small prop order come through and so he decided to sort that and get it posted this morning. I have been able to get a few laundry loads done and that is pretty much it!

The weather has been pretty wet all day and has only really started to brighten up the closer we got to the end of the day. So Simon has spent some more time with his digital art, creating more pieces and sharing across various social media platforms. I've done a little more reading as I am currently going through Dr Jen Unwin's book 'Fork in the Road'; some fascinating stuff about how sugary and carb loaded foods mess with the chemicals in our brain which in turn can make giving up these foods so much harder. How these foods for some are addictive and can therefore create the same problems as someone who may be addicted to smoking or drinking.

I've also been updating some more documents online as I'm trying to have a bit of a sort out of stuff but rather than making it one big job I am just dipping in as and when I feel like it.

It was then time for a wardrobe 'do-over'...having bought a few new items the last few days I decided it was time to look at what I'd got and re-organise. After all how many pairs of plain, boring, black work jeans do I need? Suffice to say items were thrown away and drawers re-organised!

And that was pretty much my Sunday...a lazy day, not helped by the weather. Hoping that the forecast for the coming week is right so that we will be able to get out and about a bit more.

Take care and see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment