Tuesday 24 August 2021

Day 524

Day 524...

And we have a Tuesday and there's not going to be a lot to talk about today as it was another day attached to my laptop.

Having caught up on some pre-school work at the end of last week I was determined that today I would be able to finish off the few bits I'd got left so that I would have the remainder of my time off free of paperwork. And actually I have...lots of emails, lots of updating of records, a little banking and the writing of letters but I am pretty confident that I have managed to get it all done! No doubt I will still have emails to check and odd and sods to sort but all the major stuff is now done.

At lunchtime Simon and I took a walk out and despite the very grey skies it wasn't too bad out and we managed our usual 2.4 miles in 47 minutes. Mid-afternoon I got a phone call from the garage to say that my car was ready to collect following its service so we decided to nip out around 4pm to avoid the rush hour traffic.

Molly came with us to collect the car so that she could drive it home for us so that she got a little more practice under her belt. She had had a driving lesson with her instructor yesterday and so today was just chance to drive roads that she is likely to drive once her test is passed and to drive in busier, rush hour type traffic, which is not a bad thing to get used to.

Once home, and after a little more paperwork done, it was soon time to head down the gym and yet another session throwing the battle ropes around as well as a few weights!

And with that another day is done. See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment