Wednesday 30 June 2021

Day 469...Mid-week Wednesday

Day 469...

And we have reached the middle of the working week and it was a full day in work for me.

My day was filled with the usual admin and banking with a little cash flow forecasting thrown in for good measure! The afternoon saw myself and my deputy catching up with the curriculum planning as well as analysing the aforementioned cash flow as we plan our way forward from September.

Once home it was time for a coffee and Simon had very kindly set the coffee machine brewing but when I came to pour out my coffee I noticed that the coffee pot wasn't very full and my coffee, while warm, was not the usual hot temperature. I then noticed that there was still a lot of water sitting in the machine and that although all the lights indicated it should be brewing nothing was actually happening. Well after deploying my diagnostic skills...pressing buttons randomly, switching it off and on again numerous times and of course unplugging it from the wall because that would make all the difference I pronounced the machine dead. Now this is a big deal in our house as the coffee machine seems to be 'on' a lot of the day, but crisis was averted with a little internet search as I found a replacement that was ordered online and then picked up from a local store later this evening.

I then had a little pre-school work to complete as I had an email that needed responding to and a video to watch about some upcoming changes to the curriculum that we follow along with changes to the online learning journal system that we use. 

And I have also been collating some ideas together for my next tattoo which is booked in for late July and I am just finalising the images I like before sending them over to my tattoist so he can work out what he can actually do for me! 

Before I knew it it was time to take Molly over to her kickboxing class and again she was able to drive us over there to get a little more driving practice completed.

And that was Wednesday and all that is left to do is to watch this week's episode of Marvel's Loki!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment