Thursday 24 June 2021

Day 463

Day 463...

Another day split between work and home.

The morning was spent in work and along with the usual bits of admin, banking and emails I had some updates to complete around our safeguarding policies and so my morning was pretty busy.

Once home it was a quick change and chance to grab a coffee before dashing out the door to take my dad to the barbers. He is still waiting for his car to be returned and until then I am playing taxi for him.

Back home again and I decided to do a little pre-school work as we are now starting to look ahead to September and I needed to work through some budgets and look at our cash flow. Once that was out the way I had the exciting task of ironing...to be fair I'd been putting it off all week so it had to be done.

Once Simon had finished work we headed out to the garage to build the two plastic cupboards that had arrived yesterday evening. Simon had been able to get about two thirds of one of the cupboards completed at lunchtime and it didn't take us too long to get that one finished and the other done as well. We are now ready for the weekend and the job of sorting all the 'stuff' in the garage into the three cupboards!

And that was pretty much my day. All that is left to do is to sit down in front of the TV and watch RuPauls Drag Race All Stars Six!

Take care.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment