Wednesday 9 June 2021

Middle of the Week

Day 448...

Another day and a full day in work today.

My morning was spent catching up on some of my admin tasks that I wasn't able to get done yesterday along with updating the banking for the first time in a few days. This then led to issuing a few emails and collating data together as we start to look towards the new academic year starting in September.

The afternoon was chance for myself and my deputy to go over the data for September as we need to plan our sessions and look at the staffing required. We also have a parent questionnaire to issue, our usual termly newsletter to get out and plans for our 'leavers' to solidify.

Once home I carried on with a little more pre-school work as I'd had a few emails pop up in my inbox from parents looking for places at pre-school and I always like to respond as quickly as I can. And before I knew it the day was done and it was time to drive Molly to and from her kickboxing class.

Another day, another Wednesday.

Take care.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment