Friday 25 June 2021

Day 464 - Friday

Day 464...

And Friday has rolled around once more and for me it was another full day in work and for Simon he had an appointment with a needle...but the good kind...the tattoo kind!

But my work day was again a busy one. I was able to start the process of looking at cash-flows, budgets and more in preparation for September with my deputy manager as we begin our planning process. This then led to more figures being calculated, more notes made and more scenarios drawn up.

The rest of my day saw me chatting about the progress development of specific children and relaying important information to their key-persons; there was banking to do; admin tasks to catch up on and emails to respond to and write. There was also a little research into some new technology that we would like and although we can't afford to upgrade what we have we do have a local council grant that we can apply for which will be my first job next week.

On my way home I popped to the local supermarket to grab a few things and reminded myself of the reason why I normally call by on a Thursday lunchtime rather than a Friday teatime! The traffic alone was enough to deter me in the future for leaving any shopping until Friday.

By the time I was home Simon had also returned from his day getting inked. His tattooist Rachael Huntington lives only a few miles away and she had managed to complete yet another pin-up for Simon in about four and a half hours; this time it was a sexy incarnation of Princess Leia...

Line drawing/stencil for Simon's latest tattoo
...this sits on his inner forearm and compliments the three other pin-ups that he has, although at the moment it is wrapped in clingfilm and a little red. Pictures to follow when healed.

Then it was time to take Molly out for another drive and yet again she did really well and her confidence and intuitiveness grows each time we take her out...really proud of how well she is doing and looking forward to having an in-house taxi service in the future!!

But now it is time to make some keto pizza and then settle down with a martini to watch Star Wars: The Bad Batch and the second episode of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6.

Take care out there.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment