Friday 25 March 2022

Day 738

Day 738...

Another busy day and another short blog post I think.

It was another full day in work which to be fair is the norm for a Friday as that is my only contracted full day. The day was split in two as we were hosting a 'parents to pre-school' event this morning and then the afternoon was spent catching up on all the normal work stuff.

We had a number of our existing parents attend as well as a few new parents who have expressed an interest in their child joining our pre-school. It was a very productive morning and it should see a handful of new children join us after the upcoming Easter break.

For the remainder of the day it was back to transitioning my role over to another member of staff who will be picking up some of the more 'admin' based duties. We still have a fair bit of work to get through but I'm sure over the next couple of weeks we will make headway ready for my last few weeks after the Easter break.

I had a quick stop at our local Lidl on the way home and tried to make it as quick a shop as possible; Friday would not be my day of choice to go shopping but unfortunately needs must!

Arriving home it was a quick change of clothes, followed by re-locating of my laptop into a quieter room and making a pot of coffee before hooking up with my podcast co-host Michelle online. It was time to record a Disney Dream Girls episode for release this weekend, which I think was a nice distraction for both of us!

Recording done and it was keto pizza making time before finally stopping and putting up my feet! See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment