Thursday 3 March 2022

Day 716

Day 716...

Today was a pretty standard Thursday split between a morning of work and an afternoon at home.

The morning was pretty busy as I continue to go through managerial stuff with my deputy as well as prepping for a meeting this evening with our landlord. We've only been in our current building a couple of years and of course the majority of that time has been through the pandemic and so we haven't been able to meet up. So tonight we get chance to see each other in person and discuss a few bits and pieces including how we can help improve the building through a grant that we have received.

I came home via Lidl as we needed a few bits and bobs, and things that are significantly cheaper than at the bigger named supermarkets. Just can't justify some of the prices from Asda at the moment so I tend to do a top-up shop at Lidl to get the essentials I need at much better prices.

Simon was just coming to the end of his lunch break as I arrived home and after a quick coffee with him I grabbed some lunch before catching up with the job that I'd started yesterday. I'd scanned in some of our photos and uploaded them to the laptop so today it was figuring out when they were taken, where and who was in them. I then put all that information into the details for each photo; this way we will have a permanent record that we can pass on with as much information as possible.

With more coffee brewed it was time to take a few minutes out to get some more jigsaw pieces joined together and I was pleasantly surprised with what I managed to get done.

At the end of Simon's work day we went down our gym for our regular Thursday workout. Chance to move some weights around!

It was then time to get changed and head out for the meeting with preschools landlord.  It was a longer than intended meeting but it was a productive one.

Time for a cuppa and some dark chocolate and I'll see you tomorrow.

xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment