Wednesday 23 March 2022

Day 736

Day 736...

The middle of the working week and this Wednesday was another full day in work for me.

Today's challenge was to look at our cash flow forecast! Although, as is the way with my job, it took us a little while to get around to it as we had phone calls, emails and just general bits and pieces to deal with before we could get down to the main objective of the day.

With a day at work done I headed home to be greeted by Simon and a freshly brewed pot of coffee. I had a few little jobs to get out the way before I stopped for a few minutes to put the last few pieces into my latest jigsaw...


...just love this piece of artwork. 

And with some time on my hands I decided to get back to scanning our old photos. So picking up an album from late 1995 going into 1996 I was able to scan in 95 photos using the Photomyne app. I then edited the photos to ensure they were all cropped properly before uploading them to my laptop. Now begins the lengthy process of updating the details for each individual photo. 

But thanks to my past self it would appear that all the photos I've scanned in are annotated on the back of each one. Some have the date and details of where it was taken and even who was in the photos while others simply say 'Spring 96'...but I suppose that's better than nothing!

Wednesday is done and I will see you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment