Saturday 12 March 2022

Day 725

Day 725...

Well after a busy end to the week we have reached Saturday and today has been slow in comparison.

The morning saw me helping my dad out by collecting his prescription from our local chemist. It did make me laugh to see the three people ahead of me all wearing masks, although all who came in after me were not. I listened as the chemist consulted with a member of the public about an eye condition they were concerned about...so much for patient privacy! The shop itself was insanely warm and myself and another customer commented to each other about the heat and how that wouldn't help with the spread of coughs and colds! I think we may have forgotten our common sense over the last couple of years!

I then spent the remainder of the morning at my dads, catching up with him as we haven't seen each other for a few weeks. As I'd tested positive a few weeks back I obviously didn't want to risk spreading the cold that I had to my dad, even though my symptoms were very mild. But I did what I would have done, positive or not, and what I have done in years gone by and stayed away from an elderly relative while I wasn't 100% - again common sense I think!

While I'd been out the house Simon had managed to use the time to complete the art commission he'd been working on this past week. After a spot of lunch we decided to head down our 'gym' for a weights workout as we'd missed our usual Thursday evening workout as we'd been having fun at the White Lies gig instead.

With the workout done and then my ironing completed we were able to take some time to stop and relax. Simon started his next piece of digital art and I began putting some of my latest jigsaw together. The outside, straight edge pieces, took a little longer than I would have liked mainly because most of the pieces were the same colour!!

And with keto pizza made and eaten all that is left to do is see if we can catch up with this week's RuPauls Drag Race.

See you all tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment