Thursday 17 March 2022

Day 730

Day 730...

Thursday once again and the third full day in work this week for me!

The morning was taken up with more transitional stuff with the main focus being on staff time sheets and all that is involved with paying the staff.

This afternoon I had an online network meeting to sit through. I'd hoped from the agenda that had advertised the meeting that at least a couple of the items would be of use to us. But unfortunately I was proven wrong! I stayed online for the full two hours but not really sure what I managed to glean from it...if anything!

I had a quick stop by our local Lidl on the way home and while using the self check-out I became aware of someone stood rather close to me. I looked around and there was an elderly gentleman who was looking for someone to help him. I think he may have locked onto me as I was wearing my pre-school uniform which may have made me look like I was working at the store. I tried to explain that I had to pay for my shopping first before I could help him but he seemed very confused. Before I'd managed to finish my checkout an actual store colleague came along and was able to help him out. It was just very sad to see someone so very confused and who just needed a little help.

Back home and I had more pre-school work to complete, a couple of emails, some documents to scan and some personnel bits to go through. Before I knew it Simon had finished work and we were off down our 'gym'. We are now incorporating 'dead hangs' into our workout and today we took the approach of hanging for a couple of sets of shorter time lengths. I managed two sets of 30 seconds and I think our aim over the next week or so will be to build up to three sets each.

So there is Thursday...see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment