Wednesday 9 March 2022

Day 722

Day 722...

We have reached the middle of the week and as is the new normal for me at the moment it means a day at home.

I had a few minor tasks that I wanted to get done this morning. First I wanted to do a little re-organising on my laptop as I seemed to have an inordinate amount of webpages bookmarked and whilst some were still useful there was more that were not. So I set up a couple of new folders so those that I do want will be easier to find...hopefully!

Next I took the time to do a little research on leg exercises. I was pleasantly surprised that the ones I currently do (and some I used to do!) all appeared in the most recommended...as a result a few more bookmarks were added!!!

Throughout the morning I was able to get up to date with the laundry and a few more household chores before stopping for 20 minutes to complete my latest jigsaw.

As it was a lovely sunny day Simon and I were able to take one of our lunchtime walks. It was a little windy but felt deceptively mild and we did 2.4 miles in around 46 minutes; it was lovely to be out in the fresh air and blow away a few cobwebs.

After a spot of lunch it was back to the laptop but this time it was for shopping. I needed to place an order with the online butchers we use (Rendalls) as we are running scarily low on bacon...but not to worry delivery is all booked for Friday!!

Next on my shopping list was a new jigsaw. I used to have a massive collection of jigsaws but decided a couple of years ago to streamline my collection, some were sold and some were donated. I kept a few Disney ones and a couple of Christmas ones that I'd not completed and since then I've adopted an approach of do and donate! This however means I have no jigsaws to do...which obviously meant I needed to buy one. Thanks to Amazon I've found a Disney Parks Disneyland map jigsaw which should arrive sometime tomorrow.

Before I headed out the door for my hairdressers appointment I thought I would get ahead of the game by prepping for this evenings dinner! How organised am I?? But it paid off as after a couple of hours at the hairdressers I returned home with new hair and within 20 minutes dinner was served.

Wednesday is done, TV awaits and I will see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment