Wednesday 16 March 2022

Day 729

Day 729...

The middle of the working week and another full day in work for me.

The morning was more of the current 'same'; the transition from me to my deputy. Yet more 'stuff' to go through and it seems to be a case of we start on one thing and that leads to other things that we hadn't intended on covering! So lots of going off on tangents...all good tangents and needed, just not perhaps in the order we had planned on covering them.

This afternoon I provided cover for one of the team so I was able to turn my attention towards our current fundraising efforts. We are holding an Easter themed fun week in a few weeks time and as part of that we are having a raffle. The staff have all donated some cash towards the creation of a couple of appropriately themed hampers plus we have some chocolates and a couple of soft toys but we could really do with a few more prizes. So this afternoon I fired up the email and tried to think of as many places as I could to request some help with donations and already we have had a few responses offering up some goodies!

The remainder of the afternoon was spent at home but still involved more pre-school work as I carried on with the 'sorting' of more online folders. I am being pretty ruthless and getting rid of lots of very old documents and only keeping those that I think may be useful to have going forward. Yet again confirming that I can be a bit of a hoarder without even realising it!!

And that was Wednesday...all work and now time for feet up!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment