Tuesday 8 March 2022

Day 721

Day 721...

Think this will be a short post today.

As I am stepping down from my role at pre-school I am now working a full day on a Tuesday so that myself and my deputy can spend some quality time together!! There are lots of things that I need to hand over and we are finding that things are taking a little longer than we would perhaps like but we are getting through stuff in plenty of detail.

My job role can be quite varied and will often change on a day to day basis and the transition process we are going through is highlighting that aspect of my work. But we are making progress and that's what is important.

After a day of talking I was thankful to walk into a freshly brewed pot of coffee and time to switch off by focusing on my jigsaw for a little while.

When Simon finished work for the day we headed down our gym for our usual Tuesday night weights workout. Afterwards, Simon was then able to spend a couple of hours carrying on with the art commission that he had started yesterday.

And Tuesday is done! See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment