Wednesday 2 March 2022

Day 715

Day 715...

Today has been spent at home as my working hours have now changed to allow me bigger chunks of time in work so that I can begin the process of handing over the reins of pre-school to my deputy and team.

It has been a very grey, wet and dreary day and so I have not ventured outside of the house. The morning was taken up with sorting out some emails and chasing a couple of things that I've just not had the time to do recently. Not very exciting jobs but jobs that needed doing nonetheless. 

Unfortunately as the weather stayed pretty miserable all day we decided not to venture out for a lunchtime walk which was a shame.

This afternoon I decided to resume my project of scanning in all of our old photographs using an app called Photomyne. I'd made great progress before Christmas but have gotten out of the habit of scanning photos, so today I had a moment of inspiration and thought I would scan a few in. I worked through the remainder of the last album I'd picked up and scanned in photos from 1993 and 1994! I've now uploaded them to my laptop and just need to go through and update the description for each photo.

I had a little time, while the daylight allowed, to move some pieces around on my latest jigsaw and whilst I did get some joined together I get the feeling this one may take a little time!

While Simon did his zone two training on the exercise bike I decided to make low carb moussaka for dinner. I really need to jump on the bike a bit more but the trouble is I find it really boring, and I've never really been a fan of aerobic exercise, or sport in general, which I know is really bad. Discovering gym workouts and lifting weights was a great revelation to me years (many years) ago as I finally found something 'sporty' that I could actually do, do it pretty well and enjoy at the same time.

But with that all done I shall see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment