Tuesday 15 March 2022

Day 728

Day 728...

Tuesday and the first working day of my week and it was a full day in work today.

Over the course of the next few weeks I am aiming to work as many hours as needed so that we can transition my role over to that of my deputy and other members of my team.

This then meant a full day of going through various bits and pieces from new starters, to funding figures, updating spreadsheets, submitting claims and more. But it was another productive day with more planned for tomorrow.

Back home, and with a coffee waiting for me, I decided to get on with a little more pre-school work as I am having a bit of a spring clean of all our online folders. A chance to go through and see exactly what we have and decide whether we still need it (I am a tad guilty of holding on to things for longer than needed!) or whether things are actually up to date and correct. I have generated lots of different documents over the years and some will only get used occasionally and therefore may not reflect current practices so these all need a little tweaking.

When Simon finished work for the day we popped out to the gym, aka our garage, for a weights workout. As a little bit of fun we have started to time how long we can sustain a 'dead hang' from the pull-up bar. Now Simon has mastered pull-ups where as me not so much...but hanging as a dead weight from the bar is something I can manage. Today Simon managed 1 minute 40 seconds and I managed 1 minute which I don't think is bad going at all. The exercise is supposed to help improve your posture, strengthen your back, shoulder and lat muscles as well as improve grip strength.

And that is Tuesday all done, so I will see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment