Friday 4 March 2022

Day 717

Day 717...

We have reached Friday and the start of the weekend but it was a full day in work first.

My work day saw me catching up with the banking, dealing with emails and then I had a project to print out a big chunk of our policies and procedures and file them appropriately. We have tried to keep everything online rather than print pages and pages but as some of these policies can be quite lengthy we decided that paper copies would be easiest for reading through and referring back to. I made pretty good progress and whilst I still have some more that need printing I have completed the vast majority.

Arriving home it was time to set-up my laptop ready for podcast recording and to make a coffee! I then spent about an hour online chatting with my Disney Dream Girls podcast co-host Michelle, as we looked at some Disney history and the 30th anniversary celebrations starting at Disneyland Paris this weekend.

And the day has rounded out with playing taxi service for Ethan as he enjoyed a meal out with his work team, at work's expense!

Roll on the weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment