Thursday 27 January 2022

Day 681

Day 681...

Thursday again and it was back to a normal day split between a morning in work and an afternoon at home.

Although the morning in work was a little different to normal as we had a 'bring your parent to pre-school day'. We'd invited parents to visit and see what one of our sessions is like as well as getting the chance to chat with the staff. We had a handful of parents visit and everyone seemed happy with their time spent with us.

I headed home via my local Lidl to pick up a few bits and pieces and it was so nice to see some faces for a change. As of today England is back in 'Plan A', whatever that actually means? All I know is that masks are no longer required and the plans for, and the use of, covid passes have been scrapped. It was great to be out and about and not feel at odds with the world for not wearing a mask. If people want to wear a mask then fine but please don't judge me for not wanting to wear one!

At home I wanted to try and get in touch with the company I tried to speak to yesterday. Now yesterday I was too late phoning because they closed at 4.30pm, today they were closed because of their lunch hour!!! When I did try and phone through their automated system didn't like the details I had to submit and cut me off! So I tried emailing them instead only for an automated reply to be received which directed me towards their online contact form...the same form I've already completed twice and not heard back from. Thankfully I was able to use the online chat function and was told that they were aware of the contact form submitted and they would be in touch soon, and to ignore the letters I'd received as they were 'just standard'. When I asked when to expect a response I was told they were dealing with a lot of enquiries and so couldn't say. Good job I was able to save a transcript of the chat...just in case!!

As it was a lovely bright and clear day I set about using the daylight to get a little more jigsaw completed and when I say 'little' I do mean little, as I think I only managed an odd piece or two.

I then remembered I'd got some pre-school admin work that needed completing as I'd not had chance this morning. Nothing too intense just a few emails to write and some forms to update. And then it was time to head down the gym for a weights workout.

Thursday done and I'll see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment