Tuesday 25 January 2022

Day 679

Day 679...

A normal work day today with the morning in work and the afternoon at home.

The morning was chance for myself and my deputy manager to get our heads together ahead of our staff meeting tomorrow afternoon. We have decided to take what is referred to as an 'inset day' in education; this means that we close pre-school for a few hours so that staff can attend meetings or training sessions. So tomorrow afternoon we have about four hours to review our current curriculum and working practices to ensure that everything is running to the best of our abilities.

I popped home at lunchtime for a quick change out of my pre-school uniform as I was meeting up with an old friend for a coffee. I spent a lovely couple of hours drinking coffee and chatting the time away.

Back home and there was just enough time to sort some laundry out and get up to date on a couple of emails. I also had chance to check a few things out ahead of the staff meeting tomorrow.

It was then gym night and time for a weights workout in our slightly chilly gym! Looking forward to much warmer evenings so that I can hopefully feel inclined to spend longer and expand my workout.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment