Tuesday 25 May 2021

Day 433

Day 433...

So my day started with a detour...a literal detour as I'd forgotten that the road I take to work was closed just for this morning! Thankfully I didn't have to go too far out of my way to actually get to work, I was just annoyed that I'd forgotten all about it.

But once in work it was more of the usual admin bits and bobs. We are also having a sponsored bounce this week so for some of our children, who had returned sponsor forms, had two minutes to see how many bounces they could manage on the trampoline. It is surprising how many bounces little legs can manage in two minutes!!

This afternoon I played taxi service for my dad as he had an appointment at the barbers and then the rest of the afternoon was spent at home. I bumped into one of my neighbours and had a good old natter with her; she is in her late 80's and is still independent and driving and as sharp as anything.

I did do a little more pre-school work this afternoon as I have quite a few bits to get done this week. It is the last week of the term and I have funding data to submit, invoices to issue, new starters to co-ordinate, registers to compile, wages to pay and much more!

And at the end of the day we had a quick workout session, which was the first time for me in a couple of weeks.

Well this is a short post for today as it has been a bit of a whirlwind and spent just keeping on top of everything!

Time for wine, food and TV.

Take care.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment