Friday 17 December 2021

Day 639

Day 639...

We have reached the end of the working week for me and it was my usual full day in work for a Friday.

I had lots of work to be done as we near the end of this term; invoices to create and then email out, registers to bind, funding details to confirm, funding codes to check and new starter packs to start along with the usual banking and emails!

Back home and with a much needed coffee to warm me up my next job was to sort out the butchers delivery that had arrived. A couple of joints of meat for over the Christmas break along with our usual sausage, bacon, chicken and mince.

While I was sorting all that out Simon headed down the gym. He'd finished work earlier than normal, and as his team had reached their goal they have now finished until the new year. Ethan has also finished today until the new year but I still have a couple of days to work next week.

I managed to get an update on my dad's car situation and it's looking highly unlikely that the problem will be resolved before Christmas, so my dad is going to be without transport for at least a couple of weeks.

And I think that is pretty much it for today...see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment