Thursday 9 December 2021

Day 631 - Birthday!

Day 631...

It's my birthday!!

And whilst it may not strictly be a 'lockdown' birthday it is my second birthday during this pandemic that does not feel as it is ought to feel!

My day was spent with a morning in work and an afternoon at home. Work was my usual Thursday management catch-up with my deputy manager as we discuss what we need to be doing to move us forever forward as a pre-school.

Arriving at home and there were more workmen on site laying the cabling for our electric car charging station and connecting the supply to our house. All that is left to be done now is to actually install the charging station...when that happens though is anyone's guess! But we are much closer now to getting it all sorted and our new car being delivered.

I left the opening of my birthday presents till late in the day as there wasn't time first thing this morning and I think it's fair to say that family and friends know me pretty well...Disney...dark chocolate...jigsaw and a bottle of red wine!

Treats from the girls at work


From the girls at work

From my podcast co-host Michelle
And with that I will sign off for today to put my feet up with the aforementioned chocolate and red wine.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment