Saturday 20 March 2021

A Slow Saturday

Day 367...

And we have reached yet another weekend and another Saturday and another day of feeling a bit, well, meh!

Really finding weekends so hard at the moment, the lack of anything to do or places to go is really wearing me down.

This in turn meant a very slow start to the day, although I think I was catching up on missed sleep from last week! After a lazy start we put on our 'walking shoes' and ventured off into the next village for our usual Saturday morning coffee...and cake for Ethan. Another 3.6 miles in an hour and 12 minutes making a March total of 33 miles.

The afternoon was spent catching up on a little pre-school work as I had run out of time yesterday to get it completed. I updated my online grocery shop and then completed the Census online. Simon has also been working as he had had an idea about something he'd been working on yesterday and wanted to get it done. He's also printed a few more final R2D2 parts and answered a request for an interview about video games way back in the 1980's!

And to round the day off we made keto pizza which is fast becoming a Saturday evening tradition. 

Just a short post today as it has been so quiet and there's nothing much else to say...perhaps I'll have more writing mojo tomorrow.

Take care.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment