Thursday 26 May 2022

Day 798

Day 798...

We have had a Thursday and it has been my penultimate last day in work.

And as is the norm it was just a half day in work. I spent the morning updating some documents and just keeping on top of emails and phone calls.

At lunchtime I was all set to walk home as Simon needed the car today as he had a hair appointment. I quickly messaged Simon to say I was setting off for home and he then had the brainwave to pick me up; he was just about to leave for his hair appointment but he knew that I wanted to go to the Asda in the same town so it made sense to pick me up along the way. So while Simon was at the barbers I nipped into Asda to pick up a few bits and pieces, two jobs done for the price of one!

The remainder of the afternoon was fairly quiet as I'd just got a few personal things to sort through before we finished the day with a session down 'our gym'.

All in all a quiet sort of day, and not really very much to report. So I shall see you tomorrow for my last official day in work!
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment