Sunday 1 May 2022

Day 774

Day 774...

The first day of May and I think the weather had forgotten it's still spring...after a lovely day yesterday we were back to grey and a little chilly.

And after a completely rubbish nights sleep (every time I woke up it was the next hour along!) we were up and about as normal to fetch the weeks grocery shopping. 

Whilst out and about I received some very sad news from a good friend; this has not been a good few weeks for losing those we care the most about. It truly makes you realise that you have to enjoy and appreciate those around you whilst you can, that you need to tell them how you feel about them and that life needs to be lived to the fullest at all times.

We have had a quiet sort of day. We popped to my dads house to collect some mail and just make sure everything was alright. We then nipped out for a coffee before heading home. We had a few odd jobs to complete but then had a lazy afternoon of Simon drawing and me making progress with my latest jigsaw which is not far off completion.

And that was Sunday, and I will see you tomorrow.
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment