Monday 17 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 17

17th December

So finally today I have managed to decorate my Disney tree, the last piece of Christmas decorating to be done so the house is now completely 'decked' out.

I have to say though that I am a bit picky when it comes to Disney decorations, as not only do they have to truly represent Disney but they also have to be very Christmassy. I am not a lover of just characters designed to hang on your tree, they have to have at least a little bit of Christmas about them.

But I do have everything from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto to the Princesses to Stitch to Buzz and Woody to Dalmations and lots more besides.

Beauty & The Beast themed

Stitch - Naughty!

Stitch - Nice!

Chip & Dale

Dalmations

Toy Story

A couple of tinks!

The Fab Four ;)
 And here are a few shots of my Disney tree in all it's glory...




...hope you approve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment