Thursday 13 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 13

13th December

Right so what shall I write about today...then I looked at my holiday countdown app on the i-pad and we've hit the 250 days till our next WDW trip mark!!

Now on my Christmas list I had already specified a number of Disney themed books that would help me with my planning for next years trip, but I was actually lucky enough to get an odd one or two for my birthday :)



Now the Birnbaum book has become a bit of a ritual in our house, it was the first WDW guide book that I ever bought.  It was so informative, and full of little pieces of interesting trivia that it has become an essential part of our holiday planning, and a trip just wouldn't be right if I didn't have the latest copy to peruse through!

Happy planning to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment