Monday 28 February 2022

Day 713

Day 713...

The start of the working week and after a week off 'ill' and a week off for our half term break I found myself in work on a Monday which is actually my non-working day of the week!

We have a member of staff off ill so I was needed to provide cover for them. As it was myself and my deputy were able to spend the morning together to start the process of handing over my duties.

Our plan is that the sooner we can transfer my duties over to my deputy and other team members the sooner I can step away. So we have started the process of my deputy shadowing me to discover what it is I actually do each day and how that can be transferred over to her and the team. The plan for the remainder of the academic year is for me to be able to step away from pre-school but to remain in kind of a 'consultant' role so that I can support my deputy and the team from a distance. I will be their training wheels as they learn to ride the managers bike!!

I was home for early afternoon and after a bite of lunch with Simon we headed into Derby to have a little look around some shops, grab a coffee and I had a beauty appointment to get to.  Back home we had another coffee before Simon jumped onto the exercise bike for his 45 minutes of zone two training. I on the other hand moved some jigsaw pieces around!

Right, that was Monday and I will see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment