Wednesday 23 February 2022

Day 708

Day 708...

We have reached the middle of the week and Simon was back to work today and Ethan had to catch the bus for the first time in a couple of years to get himself into work.

My main task of the day was to complete the pre-school accounts for the last term and I can happily say that everything balanced first time - whoop!!

Mid morning I took a break and hooked up with my good friend and podcast co-host, Michelle, to record an episode of our Disney Dream Girls podcast to be released this coming weekend. We chatted some news, some history and looked forward to Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival which starts next week.

The rest of the day involved catching up on a few household chores, finishing off the pre-school accounts and making some more progress on my latest jigsaw. 

And that was my Wednesday! See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment