Thursday 17 February 2022

Day 702

Day 702...

Another day of not very much!

A Thursday at home and the vast majority of the day was spent working. Being at home is giving me time to go through lots of admin related tasks, tidy up folders (both the physical kind and the tech kind) as well as keep in touch with my deputy in work.

As this is the penultimate work day before we break for a week there have been quite a few end of term tasks to complete and the most important of which was to sort out the wages for the team!

I had a break mid-afternoon to make some more progress on my jigsaw and I am just left with all white pieces to fit! My good friend Michelle gave me a call on her way home from work to see how I was and more importantly make plans for next week. We will be seeing other at the end of the week as we have tickets for an evening of burlesque and cabaret; the first time we will have been able to do this together in over two years!

We rounded out the day with a visit to the gym; Simon is making good use of our new resistance bands set-up and I'm pretty pleased with my use of heavier weights over more sets.

And there we have Thursday, so I will see you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment