Saturday 12 February 2022

Day 697

Day 697...

Well this is going to be a very short blog post today as we have had an unusually quiet Saturday.

Simon has a bit of a head cold and so decided to take the day easy and catch-up on a couple of movies that he's been wanting to watch for a while.

I on the other hand decided to carry on with the job I'd started yesterday of re-organising the folders on my laptop. So much stuff that you hold on to that has lost its relevance years ago! Note to self have a spring clean of my files much more often than I have done historically!

I did get my completed jigsaw cleared away and unpacked the next jigsaw ready to start but got no further than that!

It was the usual Saturday night keto pizza for dinner; a quick and easy way to make your own pizza and with a base made of simply eggs and cheese is perfect for those of us following a keto/low carb way of eating.

Let's see whether Sunday will be any busier! See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment