Tuesday 8 February 2022

Day 693

Day 693...

It was a slight deviation from the normal today and instead of a day split between work and home I did a full day in work. On the plus side I now get time off tomorrow to make up for the extra hours worked today.

My work day was productive though; we had a new starter this morning which meant paperwork for me, then there was banking and cash flow forecasts to be done.

Once home I had some admin of my own to do including a little re-organising of folders on my laptop - whoop!

Before I knew it Simon had finished work for the day and it was time to head down the gym for a weights workout. Pretty pleased with what I'm doing at the moment but looking forward to warmer evenings so that I will feel inclined to push myself a little further and expand my workout. Simon has bought some more resistance bands to extend our workout routine which will mean installing some fixing points to the walls, which I think will be a job for the weekend. 

And with the day drawing to an end the only thing left to do is watch episode two of RuPaul's Drag Race UK verses the Rest of the World!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment