Thursday 10 February 2022

Day 695

Day 695...

A back to normal Thursday for me which was a morning in work and an afternoon at home.

The morning was a chance for myself and my deputy to go over some plans for pre-school and how we see the coming months panning out. Lots to think about, and plan for, and so we had a very productive three hours.

I came home via Lidl as I needed to pick up just a few bits and pieces. Although half way around I felt something sticky on my left hand, assuming I'd picked something up that was leaking I looked down and was a tad surprised to see that my finger was bleeding! Not quite sure what happened, so I can only presume I caught myself on some packaging. It did mean completing the rest of my shop with a tissue wrapped around the end of my finger and then trying to not get blood all over the car on the way home!

I was only at home for a short time before I was back out the door as I was meeting all the girls from work for a meal out at a local pub. Well, it was 'buy one get one free' burger Thursday so it would have been rude not to. After a lovely couple of hours eating and chatting it was back home for an evening in front of the TV.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment