Wednesday 2 February 2022

Day 687

Day 687...

Middle of the working week and another day that went as it should with a morning in work and an afternoon at home.

My work morning was taken up with a parent meeting, some admin, emails, course research and some forward planning with my deputy. A packed and productive morning.

At home, and after I'd caught up with Simon, I decided to strike while the iron was hot (so to speak) and jump on the exercise bike. I recognise that this is not my favourite thing in the world and that I need to grab the chance to get on it rather than finding other things to do!

So I made a conscious choice to change out of my work clothes straight into my workout gear so that I had no excuses. I switched on the TV and found some episodes of 'The World According to Jeff Goldblum' on Disney + to watch while I cycled. Forty five minutes and two episodes later my zone two training was complete. I still don't like it as I get a bit bored, but I've done it and that's what's important.

With a freshly brewed coffee I spent a little time with my latest jigsaw and actually made pretty good progress...

As the light failed I turned my attention to a little pre-school work as I am currently working on a cash flow forecast and wanted to make a little headway with it. I still have more work to do but am happy with what I managed to get done.

And with that it was time for dinner before an evening of watching 'The Book of Boba Fett'...fingers crossed it's as good as last weeks!!

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment