Friday 11 February 2022

Day 696

Day 696...

And we have reached the end of my working week and as is usual for a Friday it was a full day in work for me.

It was a busy work day made up of the standard mix of admin, emails and banking. But I was able to get caught up on pretty much everything that I wanted to.

Back home it was time for a coffee and a chat with Simon as we filled each other in on how our days had gone so far. I then jumped onto my laptop as I had a work related email that I needed to send. I then spent the remainder of the afternoon going through a few policies and updating them where needed, followed by a little more re-organising of documents and folders. I hadn't intended on doing more work but as I found myself in the flow I thought I would just carry on and get done what I could.

So by the time Simon finished work for the day I was still amending policies - whoops! Simon then had a little more digital art time while I finished what I was doing before setting about making dinner - keto chicken fajita casserole...yum!

And that was Friday...roll on the weekend.

See you tomorrow.
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment