Thursday 28 April 2022

Day 771

Day 771...

Another post being written late in the day and another day without much to tell.

I was in work this morning with yet more transitioning of my job role over to others. The afternoon was spent at home with a short journey out to my local Lidl for some essential fresh supplies.

Back home and I found myself catching up with some work bits as well as sending a few emails in relation to my dad's estate. I then managed to find a short amount of time to move some jigsaw pieces around!

After Simon had finished for the day we headed down the gym, aka our garage, for a weights workout. I will admit to not really being in the mood but I got on and did my workout although it was the coldest I've been in a while; in fact the gloves were back out!

Short and sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment