Thursday 7 April 2022

Day 750

Day 750...

Another Thursday and today was a full day in work for me.

The work day was another day of working through various parts of my job with my deputy who will be taking over from me at the end of May. I think we are starting to get to the point where I will be needed less and less as the confidence of my staff taking on new tasks begins to grow.

On my way home I had a quick trip to our local Lidl as it was that time of the week when I needed a few top-up items. And as we are away this weekend I needed to get some bits to keep Ethan fed and watered while we are away!!

I arrived home in a hail storm and decided to run for it and actually yelled out 'Ow' as I was hit by hail! Not fun! Thankfully the coffee was ready and waiting for me to warm me up...I wonder if the weather knows it is now April and we'd much prefer some warm sunny weather rather than wet, windy and rather chilly!

But with coffee in hand it was time to get on with things. I messaged the people I been able to contact about my dad's passing to let them know how we are going to celebrate his life in a couple of weeks time.  I was also able to compose something for Facebook to get the word out and hopefully reach as many people as possible that knew dad and may want to come along and pay their respects. I also did a little more research into how best to advise various companies that still need advising about my dads death. Getting a little more done each day.

The day was finished off with a quick workout down our 'gym'.

See you tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment