Friday 22 April 2022

Day 765

Day 765...

And we have reached Friday and the day started with an unplanned trip to Lidl. Slightly annoyingly as I'd only been there yesterday but was necessary as when I looked in the fridge this morning the ingredients that I thought I had it turned out I didn't - oops!

This did mean that I was also able to replenish my wine supply as well as make some choice purchases of items that I know I will need and have discovered are way cheaper than Asda. I have my Asda collection slot booked in for Sunday but the way things are going at the moment Lidl are getting more and more of my custom.

Next I had a couple of presents to wrap for Molly. As she will be 21 in a few weeks we decided to get her a couple of things that she has been after to help with her Shutter Studios business venture; a new colour printer and a Cricut. Thankfully I had just enough wrapping paper for them both as they were on the bulky side and successfully avoided having to use Christmas wrapping paper!

I had a quick clean and tidy around before dismantling all the cardboard boxes that we seemed to have accumulated over the last few days, just managing to squeeze them into our recycling rubbish. And as it was then lunchtime we headed out on a walk in the sunshine and the wind; we managed a hilly 2 miles in 41 minutes.

The afternoon saw me battle the joys of transferring pre-school's mobile phone over from one network to another that is significantly cheaper. But because I've done it on a Friday (no choice because it took three days for the new sim card to be delivered) the number likely won't be transferred over till Monday because it can only happen on 'working days'. You'd think an automated system would be able to work anytime?!!

I then managed a little jigsaw time before welcoming Molly and Dan home for the weekend. As we will be having the wake for my dad on Monday Molls has travelled home to  join us and she gets to christen the new sofa bed...study...arts room that used to be her bedroom!

The day was rounded out with the making of keto pizza...hence the trip to Lidl this morninh when I realised I didn't have enough mozzarella cheese!

OK I think it is time to eat the above mentioned pizza, drink a little red wine and put my feet up! See you tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment